Terms & Conditions
At LR Fitness, I want you to have a wonderful time no matter which class you choose. However, your safety and your baby’s safety is what’s most important, which is why I have set the below terms and conditions for you to follow.
- Health Questionnaire
LR Fitness require all mums to read and sign the Client information Questionnaire before their first session. The Client information Questionnaire must be filled out in full, together with all health information relating to their birth and pregnancy along with emergency contact information. If your health changes at any point you must inform me as soon as possible.
- Booking a class or online course
All classes must be booked in advance by contacting LR Fitness through any Social Media Channel or via Phone,
Text, Email or WhatsApp. Spaces are limited so classes must be pre booked.
- Free Trial
Every mum is entitled to book ONE free trial.
- Class Fees
Class fees must be payable at least one week prior to the start of the new term. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your class place. Fees for missed classes will not be refunded or carried over to subsequent terms. If I have space on any other classes during that week, there may be an option for you to join that session.Term time class fees are payable for the term time block irrespective of how many sessions you attend and no deductions will be made for weeks you cannot attend. Term time lengths vary depending on the duration of Cumbria school half terms.
Fees must be paid direct to myself, Linda Richardson, by means of either cash or direct bank transfer.
Class fees are as follows:
• Postnatal Mum and child Classes (indoors and outdoors) – £6.50 per class
• Women’s Only 6week Bootcamp- £60
• Virtual fitness sessions – £20 per term time block (or £15 per block with a class combi ticket)
1. Whilst at LR Fitness we are committed to safeguarding you and your children during all classes your child will remain your sole responsibility and you must ensure the safety of your child. LR Fitness does not accept responsibility for any incident or injury involving your child during the class.
2. Mums are expected to wear appropriate workout attire for all classes in particular suitable footwear, failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the class or course.
3. Instructors reserve the right to request discharge documentation from your health professional in the event they are concerned about your ability to exercise.
4. Any person found to be acting in an abusive or threatening manner towards either myself or other mums will be removed permanently from all classes without refund.
5. In the event I have to cancel a class mums may catch up their session at another time, have 24 hour access to my online sessions or have the class fee deducted from the next terms fee total.